|There are more things to do
at Silver Lake than I could begin to tell you about - So I'll tell you
about my family's favorites. Then you can check out the links to find all the
other things in and around Silver Lake.
- Take a slow boat ride around the lake - with a few
beverages of course.
- Park the boat up at the sandbar (north end of the lake)
wade in the waist high water.
- Go to the Silver Lake twin drive-in theater (showing
first release films).
- Go to the Charcoal Corral - Miniature golf, Arcade games,
Ice cream parlor, Pizza (about the best in the area), -
- Sitting on the front porch at night with a few candles
- The kids love to play in the park across the street and
especially the Perry park playground which has a great wading pool.
- Going to "The Hole in the Wall" or "John & Sarah's"
- The hot air
balloon festival is cool.
- The Ring of Fire on July 3rd. (sorry the cottage is not
- The kids love to swim at the Institute swimming area.
There is a life guard on duty during the summer months.
- We like to go to dinner at the Lumber Yard restaurant at
least once in the summer.
Web sites with more links:
back to the top
So how do I sign up? - Poke around on this site to see if this
is truly the vacation dwelling that will meet your needs. Check the
availability on the calendar. Then send me an
email. Tell me about yourself (I want to be particular about who will be
experiencing the many years of hard work I put into this place). Once I get
your email, I'll give you a call to talk about all the questions you might
have. I know you will just fall in love with Silver Lake and this cottage.
CLICK HERE TO SEND ME EMAIL